- Walk around Ushu Highway Yadachi Pass
Walk around Ushu Highway Yadachi Pass
- Historical Road Ushu Highway Yadachi Pass Walking course
The Ushu Highway Yadachi Pass, which was the cornerstone of transportation from the Edo period to the Meiji period, was visited by the successive lords of the Tsugaru domain, Ino Tadataka, Yoshida Shoin, and Isabella Bird. It is said to be the road of.You can refresh yourself in the forest bath while thinking about your ancestors.If you wish, a local guide will guide you with a guide.
*Bears may appear near this course.Please enjoy the course according to the local guide / guide.
- Yunosawa entranceThere is parking space for several passenger cars (large buses can also be parked).
- Ushu Highway that also passed Ino Tadataka and Yoshida ShoinOn the Ushu Highway, which was used from Tensho 14 to 1892,
It is exactly the "road of history" that Tadataka Ino and Shoin Yoshida went through.
- It straddles both Aomori and Akita prefectures across the Yadachi Pass.Passing through the wonderful nature surrounded by natural cedar,
It is connected to Yatate Road Station in Akita Prefecture.
Enter Yunosawa Onsenkyo from National Route 7 and after a while you will see the signboard at the entrance.
- Remains of Emperor Meiji Onodate Isabella Bird Memorial PillarRemains of Emperor Meiji Onodate Isabella Bird Memorial Pillar
- Ino Tadataka Surveying Corps Memorial PillarIno Tadataka Surveying Corps Memorial Pillar
- Walk along the prefectural border between Aomori and Akita prefecturesWalk along the prefectural border between Aomori and Akita prefectures
- A historical road that reminds us of our predecessorsThe Ushu Highway Yadachi Pass, which was the cornerstone of transportation from the Edo period to the Meiji era.
Including Tadataka Ino, Shoin Yoshida, Isabella Bird, etc.
It is said to be the historical road that the emperor Meiji took when he visited Tohoku, where famous celebrities walked.
Why don't you take a walk while thinking about your ancestors in the murmuring of the mountain stream and the scent of trees.
Date / Period
The Hirakawa guide will hold the event while considering the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
For more information, please contact the Hirakawa City Tourism Association.
Holding time from 10:00 to 12:00
Travel price 3,000 yen per person(Tax included)
How to move on foot
Recruitment up to 10 people "Minimum 2 people per 2 guides"
Please make a reservation by phone at least 14 days before the reservation date.
guide: Hirakawa guide
(One company) Hirakawa City Tourism Association